General Information About Ultra Eleven
Thank you for choosing our theme. We are happy that you are one of our clients and we assure you won’t be disappointed as well. We do our best to produce top notch themes with great functionality, premium designs and human readable code. Before you get started we highly encourage you to get familiar with this documentation file. You can create unlimited homepage sections with prebuilt layouts.The theme is fully based on customizer so that you can create your site with live preview.All the options were userfriendly and easy to setup.
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to post your questions on our support forum.
PLEASE NOTICE! Our support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and any bug fixes that may arise. Unfortunately we cannot provide support for customization or 3rd party plugins for free. If you need help with customization of your theme then you should contact our team via Customization Form.
Note: Please install and activate all required plugins to go ahead with theme configuration.
To use this theme you must have WordPress installed. We assume you have a working version of WordPress already up and running.
How to install WordPress – A tutorial on how to install WordPress on your hosted domain. We also encourage you to actively use the links below. These useful resources cover most of general WordPress questions you may have:
- WordPress Resources – Information and resources about WordPress including history, features, semantics, glossary, and information to help you determine whether or not WordPress is the blogging tool for you.
- WordPress Lessons – Great source of knowledge for WordPress beginners
You can install the theme in two ways: via FTP:
- Log into your web server with FTP client software
- Unzip the royalmagazine.X.X.X.zip(X denotes version no) file
- Upload the extracted theme folder into /wp-content/themes folder
- Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Login to admin panel.
- Go to Appearance – Themes and click on the Add New button.
- Choose Upload theme option. Click on Browse…(Choose file in Safari/Chrome), select the “royalmagazine.X.X.X.zip” (X denotes version no) and click in Install Now button.
- After successfull installation click on Activate or go to Appearance – Themes and click on Activate to activate the newly installed theme.
Also you will have detailed information here
Choose Static Front page
- You need to create a page with home template.
- Then go to your dashboard > settings > reading and choose static front page.
For Detailed Information you can check here
Configuring the Theme settings
Ultra Eleven Comes along with powerful theme options panel. All the theme settings can be easily configured via this panel. To configure the theme settings, Go to your Dashboard > Appearance >> Ultra Options and configure your settings.
Note: Please first install and activate all required plugins to make theme work properly.
You can configure theme general settings from here.
you can set Theme colors from here.
you can set preloader from here
You can set theme additional settings from here.
You can set header options from here.
Top Header Options
You can set top header options from here.
You can set search options from here.
You can configure ticker settings from here.
You can configure menu settings from here.
Ultra Eleven has its one homepage elements builder.You can create unlimited homepage sections with pre-built homepage layouts. There are 10+ homepage layouts that you can use in your homepage sections.
Go to your Dashboard > Page > Add New then create a page and choose Homepage Template from the right side of the page option.Now you will have the homepage section builder.Now create your Beautiful site with these pre-built layouts.
Choose one of the slider layout then choose slider type, either Category slider or Custom slider.
Choose one of the homepage element layout then choose configure the settings.
The theme has advanced typography options.You can configure typography settings from here.
You can configure the footer settings from here.