General Information About Ultra Seven
Ultra Seven is Free Magazine, Blog & News Theme. It is carefully designed to meet the needs of Magazine websites. Please Check its features here.
Thank you for choosing our theme. We are happy that you are one of our clients and we assure you won’t be disappointed as well. We do our best to produce top notch themes with great functionality, premium designs and human readable code. Before you get started we highly encourage you to get familiar with this documentation file. You can create unlimited homepage sections with prebuilt layouts.The theme is fully based on customizer so that you can create your site with live preview.All the options were user-friendly and easy to setup.
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to post your questions on our support forum.
PLEASE NOTICE! Our support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and any bug fixes that may arise. Unfortunately we cannot provide support for customizations or 3rd party plugins for free. If you need help with customizations of your theme then you should enlist the help of our professional team.
To use this theme you must have WordPress installed. We assume you have a working version of WordPress already up and running.
How to install WordPress – A tutorial on how to install WordPress on your hosted domain. We also encourage you to actively use the links below. These useful resources cover most of general WordPress questions you may have:
- WordPress Resources – Information and resources about WordPress including history, features, semantics, glossary, and information to help you determine whether or not WordPress is the blogging tool for you.
- WordPress Lessons – Great source of knowledge for WordPress beginners
You can install the theme in two ways: via FTP:
- Log into your web server with FTP client software
- Unzip the royalmagazine.X.X.X.zip(X denotes version no) file
- Upload the extracted theme folder into /wp-content/themes folder
- Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Login to admin panel.
- Go to Appearance – Themes and click on the Add New button.
- Choose Upload theme option. Click on Browse…(Choose file in Safari/Chrome), select the “royalmagazine.X.X.X.zip” (X denotes version no) and click in Install Now button.
- After successfull installation click on Activate or go to Appearance – Themes and click on Activate to activate the newly installed theme.
Also you will have detailed information here
Choose Static Front page
- You need to create a page with home template.
- Then go to your dashboard > settings > reading and choose static front page.
For Detailed Information you can check here
Ultra SEVEN Comes along with powerful Customizer pannel. All the theme settings can be easily configured with live Preview Mode. To configure the theme settings, Go to your Dashboard > Appearance > Customize and configure your settings
You can configure theme general settings from here.
Go to General Settings > Site Identity to upload your site logo and favicon.
You can set Theme colors from here.
Go to General Settings > Theme Color to change theme skin color as well as category colors.
you can set theme additional settings from here.
Go to General Settings > Additional settings to configure additional settings such as breadcrumb,animations and preloader.
Go to Header Settings > Header Layouts to choose Header Layout in the theme.
you can set top header options from here.
you can add social Icons from here.
Go to Header Settings > Ticker Settings to add ticker in your site.
Go to Your Dashboard > Appearance > Menus to create menus.Then assign primary menu to show it as header menu.Also you can create menus for top header and Footer as well.
Ultra SEVEN has its own Homepage Widgets.You can create unlimited homepage sections with these widgets.There are 10+ homepage layouts that you can use in your homepage sections.
Go to your Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Homepage Settings then create a page and choose Homepage Template to configure homepage sections.
Go to your Homepage Settings > Slider Settings then choose one of the slider layout and choose category for your slider.
You need to create a widget area form Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets. Then assign your widgets to your widget area.
After creating widget areas,Go to your Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Homepage Settings > Homepage Sections and choose that widget areas there to show as homepage sections.
Inner Page Settings
You can configure archive pages and sidebar layouts from here.
You can also choose sidebar layouts from the post meta as well while creating posts or pages.
You can configure the footer settings from here
You can add footer widgets from your Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.
Once again, thank you so much for choosing/purchasing our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email us at email@example.com