HubSpot offers a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software — plus the methodology, resources, and support — to help growth in businesses. This is mostly used for marketing purpose and to run different marketing campaigns.
Also Contact form 7 is most commonly used contact form plugin to create a contact form in WordPress sites. So most of the WordPress users who are using Contact form 7 for the contact form and wants to send their visitors or clients data to the HubSpot, they need to use third-party integrations which needs technical knowledge and skills. So to overcome these all burden, here is a simple plugin Contact Form 7 to Hubspot by WPOP that connects your contact form to your hubspot account easily within a minute. You can send your contact form data easily to your hubspot including Name, Email, Phone, Company Name etc.
Here are few easy steps to use this plugin to your WordPress site:
- Go to your Dashboard > Plugins > Add New then search for “Contact Form 7 to Hubspot by WPOP” then install and activate the plugin. (Note: You must have contact form 7 plugin installed and activated.)
- Then create your contact form and go to Hubspot tab to configure API settings.
- Then assign your form fields to send your data to Hubspot.
That’s all simple steps can send your contact form data to your HubSpot contact list and you can run your marketing campaign for your clients to grown your business.
Also the premium version of the plugin includes much more features like :
- Adds contacts in “Hubspot” through “Contact Form 7”.
- Adds Contacts to unlimited List ID’s.
- Option to select “Contact Form 7” fields for “Hubspot” list.
- Option to add Unlimited Fields.
- Life Time Free Updates & Support.